Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goody Good Stuff Review







I recently found a great new gummy candy that I love!! Goody Good Stuff is a great gummy candy.  I liked how soft and flavorful the gummys are. The ingredients include natural fruit juices and extracts which give a superior taste experience. I think anyone would like Goody Good Stuff and it is a great snack for kids that you can feel good about giving them.

There a 8 varies Strawberry Cream, Cheery Cherries, Tropical Fruit (my favorite), Koala Gummy Bears, Cola Breeze, Summer Peaches, Sour Mix & Match, and Sour Fruit Salad.  All of the flavors are good and hard to stop eating once you start.   The entire line is also vegetarian, fat-free, meat-free, dairy-free, nut-free, Halal and Kosher certified. 

Where can you get Goody Good Stuff?  You can order them on line at Amazon in the US. 

I think Goody Good Stuff are softer and more flavorful than any other Gummy's I have tried. I think once you try them you will want more!


Goody Good Stuff Team Contact Information
 
Telephone:
0845 643 9333
Email:
info@goodygoodstuff.com
Postal address:
Brunel House
9 Penrod Way
Heysham, Morecambe
Lancashire
LA3 2UZ










No comments:

Post a Comment