Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Review





I love coffee ~ one of my favorite things to do is sit on the porch and watch the sun come up with a nice steaming cup of coffee.  I was lucky enough to receive some coffee from Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company.  I received the "It's a New Day" blend and I loved it. The coffee is described as  Full-bodied coffee, chocolaty and rich! Gets you ready for each new day. I also love to have a cup of coffee in the afternoon or after dinner with a sweet treat.  I served this coffee after dinner on Thanksgiving with my desserts and I had a lot of compliments on it.

I am going to try some of the other coffees like the Champion Blend which benefits Pretty In Pink Foundation their mission is to provide financial assistance to uninsured and under insured breast cancer patients with quality, life-saving medical treatment regardless of their ability to pay. I really like buying from a company that gives back and Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company is one that does. They support a couple different organizations.

Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company is a small micro-roaster based in San Diego.  They roast the coffee in small batches with controls on their Renegade Roaster that allows them to bring out the best characteristics of each of the coffee beans they offer, for the best tasting cup of coffee.


Here is a picture of the roaster that Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company uses.  They roast on a Renegade Roaster 5 kg roaster with Rebel touch screen controller. They can roast down to a quarter pound or up to eleven pounds of coffee every 13-18 minutes.

Coffee from Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company would be a great gift for the holidays. You can connect with Ponderosa Roasting Coffee Company several ways make sure you visit them and see the varieties they have.
 
Kay Swederski personally reviewed these products. I did not receive any monitary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment